Monday, August 18, 2014

Photo Challenge 2014: Week 32 "Tilt Shift" Quasi-Landscape

Once again, I am so glad I'm doing this photo challenge. I had NEVER heard of tilt-shift. True tilt shift is doing with a crazy lens that actually tilts and shift. I will never own one because it's just not practical for everyday shooting. But the concept is cool and there are programs and filters that can replicate the effect pretty well. The idea is to make something look miniature.

I didn't get to try it as much as I would have liked because there are too many trees around here. So these next few photos are appropriate, though they really make me hurt inside. I love Washington because of the trees and to watch them tear them down like they are garbage in the way is devastating to me.

So here's my attempt at tilt-shift:




We went beautiful drive past amazing houses to a little airport and LOVED watching the planes. It was fun to try tilt-shift with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment