Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Can.

I went to a conference in Phoenix last weekend and the theme for it was "I can." The other day was a roller coaster for me. I was driving around in my parents crazy little car with the roof down listening to loud music and out of the blue I just REALLY needed to affirm to myself that I CAN! So I did. I yelled "I CAN" at the top of my lungs (feeling just a little crazy) but was bawling by the third time I yelled it. I needed so bad to validate and sustain myself. It was beautiful. So as some extra self care (since doing photography is when I'm at my best) I did a photo shoot of this special little necklace that's now around my neck 24/7.

I have had several people request to use this photo for Facebook or Instagram and the answer is YES!! Just say that it's from Rachel Lindsey Photography :)

No comments:

Post a Comment