Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Nativities

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "Leave the Christ in Christmas" and it really stood out to me. I don't know if there's a literal translation for Christmas or not but mas in Spanish means more so to me it means More Christ. I am so grateful for the birth of the Savior, Jesus Christ. He brought so much light into a world of darkness and replaced deep fears with joy and hope. I know from personal experience that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, our Savior and Redeemer. I am grateful for this Christmas season that reminds us to have more of Christ in our lives. So to honor Him, I wanted to do a special photo shoot of nativities. My favorites are the first and last two.

















1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing these, Rache! You are a beautiful young woman, full of the light of Christ and His love. Lean on Him. Nobody loves You like He does

    ReplyDelete